Re: [lfc] Re: Chelsea spoiler

 

Really? I thought it was an Officials cock up!? :)

Sent from my iPad 2

On 2011-04-30, at 1:21 PM, Adrian Bagley <adrianbagley27@yahoo.co.uk> wrote:

> At least they can count on Gomes making another 1 of his cockups
>
> Aid
>
> --- On Sat, 30/4/11, Bill Thomas <anfield@me.com> wrote:
>
> From: Bill Thomas <anfield@me.com>
> Subject: [lfc] Chelsea spoiler
> To: "LFC List" <lfc@yahoogroups.com>
> Date: Saturday, 30 April, 2011, 18:06
>
>
>
> Chelsea have two speeds in this.....slow and slower
>
> Sent from my iPad 2
>
> [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
>
>

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment