Re: [lfc] Re: Spoiler

 

Well wouldn't you.

I imagine the pre-game team talk went something like this:

"Now before I came here I didn't think you lot were very good, and I was
right to have those thoughts. We are playing the very good side of Bolton
today so try your hardest to get a point. Don't try and play as they will
overwhelmingly outclass you. If you get the ball boot it as far up the pitch
as you can so you get a ten second respite while Bolton have to go and
collect it again. Fernando, I know your struggling - I'm sure you won't mind
me telling you you're hopeless in front of your so-called teammates - so
team (until I can get in some older more experienced players to replace you)
boot it hard up field so that Fernando can run 80 yards onto it.!

--------------------------------------------------
From: "sdebank" <steve_debank@hotmail.com>
Sent: Sunday, October 31, 2010 4:50 PM
To: <lfc@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: [lfc] Re: Spoiler

> Neither team attacking much. The players look miserable as sin.
>
> --- In lfc@yahoogroups.com, "Edward Crusoe" <Edward.Crusoe@...> wrote:
>>
>> Sounds like we are defending with 11 men
>>
>> [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
>>
>
>
>
>
> ------------------------------------
>
> Yahoo! Groups Links
>
>
>

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment