Re: [lfc] Spoiler

 

On Thursday 30 September 2010, Andy wrote:
> We seem to have lost the ability to make simple passes - just about
> everyone so far has misplaced at least one pass

That for me has been the worst aspect of this season. Our passing has been
awful.

I still don't know why we bought Poulsen. I can't see what he's added to the
squad, he concedes too many free kicks and he's been more guilty than most at
giving the ball away.

I felt very sorry for Kelly who had a tough game at left back. I have always
had a soft spot for Aurelio but when Rafa decided to offer him a pay as you
play deal on the basis of a poor recent injury record, it seemed a wise move.
No we've given him a contract, he's back in the treatment room and we're
short of left backs again. We should either have kept Insua or used the
Poulsen money for some cover.

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment